Billing & Insurance
We are a participating provider with the following insurance carriers.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield NH/VT ( Anthem, Matthew Thorton Health Plans)
- CBA Blue
- Elevate Health
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Health Plans, inc
- Maine Community Health Options
- Medicaid NH/VT ( Green Mountain Care, NH Health Families, Well Sense)
- Workman’s Compensation
Please contact our office if there are any questions regarding our provider status.
Some insurance require a physician’s referral in order to treat, although may do not. Our Physical Therapists are educated to determine your injury, the course of treatment needed and whether a visit to your physician is needed. Some insurance also require preauthorization after your first visit and will determine the amount of visit you are allowed for each authorization. Our office staff will take care of the authorizations needed so you are not burdened.
Paying for Your Treatment
- We will verify your insurance coverage before your fist visit and we will notify your of your benefits and any personal costs associated with your therapy. If you have a standard copay you will be asked for that at each visit. Unmet deducibles are collected as a monthly statement unless otherwise discussed with our office staff.
- Please note that our office accepts cash, checks, debit cards, credit cards and HSA cards. We do Not except American Express or Discover. If you have a high deductible and would like to set up a payment plan please speak to our office staff.
- We also offer a fair price for private pay for those who do not have insurance or choose to not use their insurance benefits.
- Each patient is ultimately responsible for any payment not met by their insurance.